Most of you are currently planning out this next summer's cruising!
Now for the real reason of this letter! We want to travel with you each summer and imagine how much fun you all are having and we thought it might be fun for us all to share where you cruise (the general area) each summer and see pictures (one up to ten pictures) for a slideshow at the Krog-in.
Last years slideshow did not get to be viewed by many but we will try harder this coming summer! If you want to see the 2018 slide show go to You-Tube and search for NW Kadey Krogen Owners Summer 2018 pictures...
Not going to make the Krog-in this year? That’s “kind of” OK, you can still stay in touch and fill us in on where you are cruising and submit some pictures too! (We still care!) We can then look each other up and see the photo albums on the member pages if we want to.
Here is what I would like to have you do…
- 1. Choose your top 10 pictures from your cruise this summer.
- 2. Go onto the web page and make a Member Photo Album, add pictures and captions and I will tell you how! Then leave the rest to me! We will have a great slide show ready for you at the Krog-in showing some wonderful things from some wonderful crews.
How to make a Member Photo Album:
- 1. Once you are signed onto the web page, click on your name in the upper right corner
- 2. click on View profile tab
- 3. click on Member photo albums tab
- 4. click on Add Album tab
- 5. and then name your album: KROG-IN 2019 Pictures - (main cruising area you visited this summer) Note: your album title can not end with a period.
- a. My 2018 album was: KROG-IN 2018 Pictures - Local South Puget Sound and I chose 10 photos and uploaded them to my album. You also can give a general description of your trip at this time if you like.
- 6. Now upload up to 10 of your best pictures of this year’s adventures with the Upload photos tab. You can upload up to 5 pictures at a time. This can take a few minutes…
- 7. You can then assign a caption to the photo. Click on the photo within the photo album and then click on Add caption tab. In the field that appears, enter the caption and then click save.
I hope this process goes well for you and you enjoy sharing your summer with others. Let me know if you have problems and I will try and help you work through them and let me know when you have added an album so I can download your pictures and add them to the slide show.
Thanks and safe cruising!
MV Ocean Psalm