March 27, 2020
RE: September 2020 Krog-In (Anacortes, WA)
Dear Fellow NWKKOG Members,
The NWKKOG Executive Committee met this morning by teleconference to discuss the effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic on the planning and execution of the 2020 Krog-In.
We have come to the following conclusions.
- · The Executive Committee does not have the necessary information at this point to make a go versus no-go decision.
- · We will meet again (via teleconference) on June 26, 2020 to make a final decision on whether to go ahead with our annual event or cancel the event for 2020.
- · If we decide to go ahead during our June 26 call we will let you all know and will open registration immediately.
These are difficult times for all of us, and nothing would be better than to have a good old-fashioned Krog-In in September. We all sincerely hope that this will be the outcome.
Please stay safe and we will be back in touch on or about June 27, 2020 with the plan and next steps.
We would like to end this note by giving a BIG THANK YOU to the booklet subcommittee: Bob Vargo and Debroah McDonald (Dos Rojas); and Bill and Joan Neiman (Tippecanoe). The booklet looks spectacular and we all sincerely thank you for your great efforts.
The NWKKOG Executive Committee (Brad Popovich, Ginger Marshall, Julie Lund, Sean Kelly, Jan Chapman and Neal Parker)